Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Learn Telekinesis

We could define telekinesis as a capacity which ALL THE HUMAN BEINGS have to move an object with our mind. In this article I will center in telekinesis (basically how it is) and I’ll give you some useful advices for you to learn telekinesis.


First of all, I think this is the most important thing, you must never forget this 3 TRUE fact:



1. Telekinesis exists.

2. Everybody has the necessary potential to learn telekinesis.

3. You can learn it



I know this looks like science fiction, but it is completely reality. Some months ago, I myself doubted of the existence of telekinesis, but my personal experiences have opened up my mind. My recommendation is to read some of the articles I’ve wrote and some posts I’ve made so little by little you assimilate it.

In my opinion, this is the most difficult part when trying to learn telekinesis: If you can mentally prepare yourself and if you work enough, you’ll learn telekinesis.



• The faster way to learn telekinesis is practicing. In the training section (here (training telekinesis)) you’ll find some exercises, but before starting, you should read some warnings:



Very important!!



Warnings

Before starting with your practices you must understand that to learn telekinesis isn’t an easy task, if you really want to learn telekinesis, you’ll have to make some effort and give to this dedication



• Be constant in your practices, 30 minutes every day it’s a good quantity of time to learn telekinesis.

• A lot of people (the majority), doubt or denies the psychic phenomenon. I’ve tried thousands of times for my family to believe me but they still don’t believe me. Don’t insist in the others to believe in telekinesis, let them believe what they want (if you then obtain a good domination of telekinesis, you’ll see how they’ll then believe you…)

• Practice every day, although you don’t see any progress. One of the most difficult things, apart from believing in the existence of telekinesis, is to be constant.

• You must practice in a place where there’s a lot of silence. A place where neither anything nor anybody can bother you, a place where you can concentrate.

• The time it takes to learn telekinesis can range from the first days of practice to months or even for some it can take years (usually it takes between 6 weeks to 6 months). The time taken to learn telekinesis doesn’t mean that you are more or less endowed to learn telekinesis: for some people in the beginning it is very difficult to connect with the brain section which manages telekinesis.



• Don’t feel stupid when trying to learn telekinesis. There are people who feel stupid when they are sat somewhere with their hands in the table trying to move an object.



• Enjoy your practices, this is very important. You mustn’t be nervous or tense because you can’t move the object you want to move. You must think in this like if it was a game.







I suppose that you now want to learn telekinesis, I mean, how to do it. There are different methods, I’ve talked about my method (here, how to do telekinesis) and I’ve mention very shortly other methods (here, how to move things with your mind). To learn telekinesis I recommend you to start with a very light object, the best object to start with is with a psiwheel, if you don’t know what a psiwheel is please click here.



Here’s one method which I find very good:



1. First of all you must concentrate and be relaxed. I recommend you to do a relaxation exercise before starting.

2. When you are totally relaxed and with your mind cleared of unnecessary thoughts concentrate in the object you want to move. You must feel that object; hear it, smell it, like if it was an extension of your body. You and that object are one, there’s no separation. The object is part of you.

3. In that moment move it!!! DON’T think that you are moving it, you simply move it. JUST MOVE THE OBJECT. You might be thinking that it is very easy to say that you have to movie it, but, it really doesn’t move. What I mean is that you have to move that object like when you move your arm: you don’t think that you’re going to move your arm, you simply move it,



This method seems difficult, and it takes time to do it correctly, but after the first time you learn how to do it correctly, you’ll see that it isn’t that difficult.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS POINT. .WE HAVE TO THINK THAT IT IS MOVING OR WE HAVE TO MOVE IT PHYSICALLY WITH HAND????????

    3. In that moment move it!!! DON’T think that you are moving it, you simply move it. JUST MOVE THE OBJECT. You might be thinking that it is very easy to say that you have to movie it, but, it really doesn’t move. What I mean is that you have to move that object like when you move your arm: you don’t think that you’re going to move your arm, you simply move it,

    .
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how you move your hand or bodyparts effortlessly right? Pretend the object is part of your body, like an extra limb or something. Just try to move it like you would move a bodypart. It may take time, But you will eventually get it.

    ReplyDelete