Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Develop Telekinesis

How long it takes to develop telekinesis depends on the person who’s trying to learn this ability, because someone can be able to develop telekinesis in just 5 minutes and for others it can take years. The first time I moved an object was the second day of my training, it was a wonderful experience. Yeah, unbelievable isn’t it? For most people it can take over months of training to develop telekinesis and it can be a bit frustrating to spend hours trying to move an object and not being able to move it, although you can’t move that object, you mustn’t give up. I remember that day as if it was yesterday:


I was in my bedroom, with the windows and doors closed so that there wasn’t wind passing in or out. I was trying to move my psiwheel (if you don’t know what is a psiwheel here is the explanation, if you just don’t want to read all that: a psiwheel is like a piece of paper). My little brother (9 years old) was sat next to me playing on the computer. I was also sat next to him with my eyes closed doing a relaxation exercise to clear my mind and to be able to concentrate. I was really relaxed; I have never been so relaxed in my whole life. I opened my eyes and looked towards the psiwheel. I felt like if from my head went out a second head which pulled the psiwheel making it to move, it was really weird. It didn’t hurt, it was just weird. My brother looked towards the psiwheel, he was amazed. I started crying, not because I was afraid, or because it hurted, I was crying of happiness. My brother and I stood a while watching the psiwheel. I then run to tell my parents and my other older brother and sister about this- they laugh. They started making jokes about it, they didn’t believe me, neither my little brother who also told them about this. When I wanted to show them that I could move the psiweel I was too nervous, I couldn’t clear my mind and it was also impossible to clear my mind if when I are trying to concentrate they start making jokes about me. The only one who believed me was my little brother, well; he must believe me because he saw it. My family said it was the wind, or that I just have imagined it and then they continued doing jokes about me for about 3 months. When we had dinner my older brother said “Hey, can you pass me the ketchup with your telekinesis abilities?” Now every time I move the psiwheel I don’t go shouting like a fool to tell my family. I won’t talk any more about it until I’m able to show it to them, it was after that night in my bedroom when I was 100% sure that to develop telekinesis isn’t an impossible task.

A lot of people think about telekinesis as a fabulous “talent” that only few people can develop. In my opinion, telekinesis is something we can all develop. We simply haven’t tried to develop this talent.

But, where do we start? There are certain things you MUST know to develop telekinesis. Here is a list of obstacles you must avoid and some advices you must take under consideration:



1.Doubt



Telekinesis is an ability which exists, if you doubt about this fact you’ll never be able to develop telekinesis. I’ve develop telekinesis, I’ve got friends who have develop telekinesis and a lots of people also had, some can move chairs, tables and heavy books and some others can’t move more than a piece of paper or a pencil, but at least they can do that. There are also some special academies for these type of people who are interested to develop telekinesis, I know one for Spanish people called “Academia Atenea” and I’m sure that there might be more out there. Doubt is a great obstacle; it’s like a great wall between you and the development of telekinesis. You must climb that wall and move away from it. This won’t be an obstacle after the first time you move an object, doubt will disappear after this, as it has done to me when I first moved an object. You must know that it isn’t impossible to develop telekinesis.



2. Logic

Well, we all live in a very practical world; it’s very natural to reason things out. When you have developed telekinesis, you’ll then see how stupid the logic concept is. Everything will have sense when you get at that stage.



3. Your intentions

Why do you want to develop telekinesis? The reasons must be positives and your intention must be pure. If you desire to develop telekinesis to hurt people in some way (well I find this difficult because you have to be extremely good in telekinesis to do this) please forget about developing telekinesis. You must have good intentions to develop telekinesis: develop telekinesis to exercise your mind, or develop telekinesis to defy the reality. I wanted to develop telekinesis to show my family, who has been joking about me for months because I believe in telekinesis, this has been a good intention which has helped me to advance in this skill.



You have to take into consideration these 3 tasks I’ve just mention since they are very important to develop telekinesis. But to develop telekinesis you also have to know how to do telekinesis, I mean, the different techniques you can use to move the object you desire, you must know some tips about this. I’ve just taught you about what you need to develop telekinesis, now you must learn how to do it. Here’s more about how I did to develop telekinesis: "How to do telekinesis"

No comments:

Post a Comment